Eklat 750, WG can be mixed with other herbicides commonly used on the appropriate cultures. However, in each case, the agents must be checked for compatibility.
• the product is used in the 3-5-leaf phase of culture; the best effect is achieved against annual grasses (from 2-3 leaves to tillering) and dicotyledonous weeds (from 2-4 leaves) which are at the stage of intensive growth;
• the maximum doze rate of the product is used against common witch-grass in a 2-3-leaf phase of a weed;
• it is better to kill perennial grasses when their height is 10-15 cm in the ratio of Eklat 750, WG 25g/ha + SAM Maxium 200 ml/ha;
• the best temperature to use the product is in the range from +12°C to +25°C;
• do not use the product on corn fields within 14 days before or after treatment with organophosphorus insecticides;
• the processing is not carried out if the culture is affected by a disease, damaged by pests or is under stress (cold, drought);
• in arid conditions, increase the outflow of the working solution to 300 l/ha. Increase the rate of SAM Maxium to 300–400 ml/ha.
• low dose rates, which can significantly reduce herbicide load on the crop;
• it is safe for subsequent crops.
List of the main sensitive weeds
Common couch-grass, Aleppo grass, bristle grass (species), cockspur grass, wild oat, foxtail (species), Shepherd’s purse, green amaranth, common fumitory, **bitterling (species), **goose grass, **chamomile (species), **spurge (species), **wild mustard, **dock (species), common ragweed, **thistle, **gallant soldier.