Compatible with most pesticides (herbicides, insecticides, fertilizers, growth regulators), but in each case it is necessary to make a test for compatibility.
• the substance is applied by spraying, using equipment for spraying of all types, providing a continuous coverage of the area and abundant wetting of plants;
• do not use the fungicide at high temperatures – up to +25°C and low air humidity – below 40%;
• dose rate of the working solution 200 – 400 l/ha, depending on the culture and the phase of its development;
• do not spray at wind speeds of more than 3-4 m/s.
• due to the rapid penetration into the plant has a “stop effect” on the pathogen;
• has a prophylactic and therapeutic effect;
• does not cause resistance;
• has a high degree of systemic integrity, thereby helping to protect new plant parts;
• reliably works in conditions of low temperatures and high humidity;
• economic in use.