Fulgor 250, SC can be used with most herbicides and insecticides. However, in each case, it is necessary to check the compatibility of the components of the tank mixture.
• protective and preventive treatment of plants should be carried out as early as possible, even before the first signs of a disease to achieve high efficiency in fight against them;
• re-treatment should be carried out with an intervals of 3-4 weeks if the weather conditions are favorable for development of diseases;
• spraying is carried out either in the morning or in the evening when the wind speed does not exceed 5 meters per second;
• doze rate of the working solution for ground spraying is 200 – 300 liters per hectare. A complete cover of the area when applying the product is required. Plants must be sprayed heavily, while applying fungicide.
• has systemic, contact and fumigation protective actions;
• one of the most mobile agents from triazole group;
• has a long-term protective effect which is transferred to the newly- formed parts of the plants;
• great combination of low rates and prices per unit area.