Fulgor 250 SC can be used with most herbicides and insecticides.
• Protective and preventive treatment of plants should be carried out as early as possible, even before the first signs of a disease to achieve high efficiency in fight against them.
• Repeated treatment should be carried out with an interval of 3-4 weeks if hydrothermal conditions are favorable for development of diseases.
• Spraying is carried out either in the morning or in the evening when the wind speed does not exceed 5 meters per second.
• Doze rate of the working solution for ground spraying is 200 – 300 liters per hectare. A complete cover of the area when applying the product is required. Plants must be sprayed heavily, while applying fungicide.
• It has systemic protective action.
• It is one of the most mobile agents from triazole group.
• It has a long-term protective effect which is transferred to the newly- formed parts of the plants.
• It is a great combination of low rates and prices per unit area.