It can be used in mixtures with other products. It is recommended to check products for compatibility in a small container before preparing the working solution. It is not recommended to mix with graminicides.
• it is recommended to spray the crops from a 2-3-leaf phase till the flag leaf inclusively;
• growth of sensitive weeds stops immediately after the product penetrated the weed through the leaf surface;
• complete destruction of weeds occurs within 2-3 weeks, it depends on weather conditions, species composition, stage of development and degree of weed infestation;
• doze rate of the working liquid during the ground spraying is 200-300 liters per hectare. It is necessary to cover the whole area and spray the plants heavily while applying the product;
• in case of significant weediness, the presence of problematic weeds, drought, sparse crops, to enhance the herbicidal effect, Rimax 750, WG should be used with SAM Maxium(250–300 ml/ha) and working solution 250–300 l/ha;
• warm weather increases the speed of the herbicide; cool and dry — slows down;
• in the acidic reaction of water or a working solution, it is necessary to use a working solution as soon as possible in order to avoid acid hydrolysis of tribenuron-methyl.
• wide temperature range from +5°С to +25°С;
• mixture of two active ingredients is popular with manufacturers. It controls a wide range of problem weeds;
• wide range of use of the product, from the beginning of tillering to a flag leaf inclusively;
• low application rate and low cost.
Optimal weather conditions for application
Preparation of the tank mixture
Weather conditions during the period of application
from + 5°С to + 25°С
• Warm and humid weather intensifies product action, but long dry period reduces its action.
• Rain that falls for three hours after application of the product may wash it off from the leaves before full penetration, which also reduces activity of its action.
List of the main sensitive weeds
Goose grass, jointed charlock, redroot pigweed (species), shepherd’s purse, field mustard, bitterling, stachys (species), winterweed, Canada fleabane, chamomile (species), corn poppy, sow thistle (species), self-seed sunflower, self-seed rape, knotweed, stinkweed, bankweed, field violet, spurry, madwort (species), ragweed, white deadly.