It is compatible with herbicides, fungicides, growth regulators and fertilizers in the tank mixture. It should not be used with organophosphate insecticides.
• It is better to use the product at the early stages of development of annual weeds (2-4 leaves).
• The culture is not processed if it is wet from rain or dew.
• The maximum rate should be used (30 grams per hectare) in case of severe infestation as well as increased rate of working solution (300 liters per hectare).
• The culture is not processed if it is under stress.
• It can be used after the application of soil herbicides for widening the spectrum of activity and guarantee the effectiveness of spraying program.
• Low dose rate;
• It penetrates quickly into weeds;
• It is capable to show both leaf and soil activity;
• Effective post emergence control of cruciferous and other types of dicotyledonous weeds;
• It is active in both warm and cool weather conditions;
List of the main sensitive weeds
Sensitive types of weeds: common hemp-nettle, wild chamomile, amaranth, common ragweed, wild mustard, field chamomile, shepherd’s purse, Thale-cress, flixweed tensy mustard, field penny-cress, Tripleurospermum inodorum L., crowfoot (species), winterweed.
Middle-sensitive types of weeds: wild buckwheat, muchweed, gallant soldier, nettle, black night shade, field bindweed, Fumaria officinalis, dog’s parsley, white deadly, redshank.
Relatively sensitive types of weeds: goose grass, corn poppy,wild radish, Bachelor’s – button, speedwell (species), violet (species).
Resistant types of weeds: field thistle, sow thistle, tartary lettuce.