Compatible with other pesticides. But should not be used with organophosphorus insecticides.
• it is better to use the product at the early stages of development of annual weeds (2-4 leaves);
• do not handle if the crop is wet from rain or dew, or is under stress;
• when using Rondos 750 WG on sunflower, it is not recommended to mix with graminicides, fertilizers and micronutrients;
• should not be used with organophosphorus insecticides;
• must be used with SAM Maxium.
• low dose rate;
• effective post emergence control of cruciferous and other types of dicotyledonous weeds;
• it is active in both warm and cool weather conditions.
List of the main sensitive weeds
Sensitive types of weeds: common hemp-nettle, wild chamomile, amaranth, common ragweed, wild mustard, field chamomile, shepherd’s purse, Thale-cress, flixweed tensy mustard, field penny-cress, Tripleurospermum inodorum L., crowfoot (species), winterweed.
Middle-sensitive types of weeds: muchweed, gallant soldier, nettle, black night shade, field bindweed, Fumaria officinalis, dog’s parsley, white deadly, redshank, goose grass.
Relatively sensitive types of weeds: corn poppy,wild radish, Bachelor’s – button, speedwell (species), violet (species), ragweed, wild buckwheat.
Resistant types of weeds: field thistle, sow thistle, tartary lettuce.