Well mixed with insecticides and herbicides, when preparing tank mixtures it should be added in directly to the spraying device tank last. The fungicide should not be mixed with formulations with strong alkaline or acidic reaction. Prior to use it is necessary to check tank mixture for compatibility and phytotoxicity for specified crop.
• cereal crops and soybeans: spraying in crop season at first strokes of diseases;
• sugar beet: first application – at first strokes of diseases, the second one – in 10 – 14 days (if necessary);
• spring rape: spraying at first strokes of diseases at the stage of stem stretching;
• winter rape: in autumn – at crop leaves stage 6 – 8, in spring in crop season at first strokes of diseases at the stage of stem stretching – pods formation at the base.
• suppresses wide range of pathogens;
• high penetrating effect;
• rate of fungicide action;
• perfect systemic effect;
• long-term protection period;
• low consumption rate;
• high capability of penetration through leaves and stem;
• prolonged protection period of 4-5 weeks.