The product is compatible with most pesticides except for those that have an alkaline reaction of environment and contain copper in their composition.
• cereal crops, rape, soybean and sugar beet are sprayed during the vegetative season, apple orchards – before and after flowering time;
• spraying is carried out in the rainy weather but not when it is hot; the wind speed must not exceed 3–4 m/s;
• the doze rate of the working fluid during ground spraying is 200–300 liters per hectare and 800–1000 liters per hectare for fruit. A complete cover of the area when applying the product is required. Plants must be sprayed heavily;
• it is not recommended to use in tank mixtures with products of the sulfonylurea group.
• synergetic interaction of two chemical classes: organophosphorus and pyrethroid. It eliminates the risk of pest resistance;
• due to the pyrethroid component It has a powerful knockdown effect;
• due to fumigant action it destroys pests in hard-to-reach places;
• it is active both at high and low temperatures;
• it destroys the complex of sucking and chewing insects in all stages of their development;
• aphids, mites, thrips, moths, leeches are sensitive to the product;
• it has quick and intense effect: insects and larvae die in the first 48 hours after treatment;
• it has a long and persistent action;
• it is not phytotoxic.