It is compatible with the most pesticides, except the highly alkaline, lime and Bordeaux mixture.
• spraying must be carried out in dry weather: do not spray less than 6 hours before rain and wind speed over 3–4 m/s;
• spraying of sugar beets and potatoes must be carried out in the vegetative season; apple orchards -before and after flowering;
• uneven processing of the entire area of culture must be avoided;
• do not spray during flowering;
• the recommended application rate of the working fluid for ground spraying is 200–300 liters per hectare and 800–1000 liters per hectare for fruit and vineyards;
• it is not recommended to use in tank mixtures with products of the sulfonylurea group.
• long protective effect – up to 30 days;
• due to fumigant action it destroys pests in hard-to-reach places;
• it keeps high efficiency at a temperature below +10°C and above +25°C;
• it is an insecticide of contact- ingestion and fumigant action.