Field of usage
||Dose rate, l/ha
||Method, time and features of application
||Spraying of crops from tillering phase to leaf-tube formation
||Spraying of crops in leaf-tube formation phase (1-2 interstice) of crop and the early phases of the weeds growth (taking into account the sensitivity of the varieties) in case of predominance of the cleaver or if the weather conditions have prevented the treatment ahead of the time. Winter crops are treated in the spring
||3-5 leaves of the crop against annual dicotyledonous, including resistant to 2,4-D and MCPA, and some perennial dicotyledonous weeds, once
*registration is expected in 2020.
In each separate case a preliminary assessment of the compatibility of components in the tank mixture should be made.It is compatible in tank mixtures with herbicides based on sulfonylurea and other active ingredients, as well as with fungicides and insecticides.
• optimum temperature for application – from 8 to 25°C;
• it can be used in all types of crop rotations;
• it is not recommended to apply it on days when night frosts are predicted, and after them, because the effectiveness of the product may be reduced.
• weed growth stops in one day after the treatment;
• rainfall in an hour after the treatment does not affect the efficacy of the herbicide;
• selective with respect to all kinds of cereals;
• a wide range of applications: from the stage of tillering to the stage of formation of a second interstices;
• can be used at temperatures from + 5°C;
• rapidly degraded in the soil, it does not effect the crop rotation;
• it has a systemic activity, penetrates into the plant within 1 hour and spreads through all its parts, including the roots.
List of the main sensitive weeds
Cleavers, sow-thistle pink and field sow thistle, types of chamomile, black nightshade, chickweed, chickweed, all types of cruciferous chamomile field, amaranth species, types of Mari, Polygonum species, cornrose and others.