Compatible with isoproturon and chlorotoluronic graminicides. Incompatible with graminicides based on fenoxaprop, clodinafop-propargyl and diclofop. In each separate case a preliminary assessment of the compatibility of components in the tank mixture should be made.It is compatible in tank mixtures with herbicides based on sulfonylurea and other active ingredients, as well as with fungicides and insecticides.
• optimum temperature for application – from 8 to 25°C;
• it can be used in all types of crop rotations;
• it is not recommended to apply it on days when night frosts are predicted, and after them, because the effectiveness of the product may be reduced.
• weed growth stops in one day after the treatment;
• rainfall in an hour after the treatment does not affect the efficacy of the herbicide;
• selective with respect to all kinds of cereals;
• a wide range of applications: from the stage of tillering to the stage of formation of a second interstices;
• can be used at temperatures from + 5°C;
• rapidly degraded in the soil, it does not effect the crop rotation;
• it has a systemic activity, penetrates into the plant within 1 hour and spreads through all its parts, including the roots.
Optimal weather conditions for application
Preparation of the tank mixture
Weather conditions during the period of application
from + 8°С to + 25°С
Do not make application immediately after frost or while waiting for frost during the night after treatment. Spraying must be made at wind speed not more than 3-4 m/s
List of the main sensitive weeds
Cleavers, sow-thistle pink and field sow thistle, types of chamomile, black nightshade, chickweed, chickweed, all types of cruciferous chamomile field, amaranth species, types of Mari, Polygonum species, cornrose and others.
WORLD EXPERIENCE IN THE USE OF ANALOGUES *
Terms of application
Dose rate, l/ha
Maximum quantity of treatments
Annuals and some perennials dicotyledons weeds
From the tillering phase to the handset
Phase 3-5 leaves culture
* Please note that this product is not registered on such crops in Ukraine.