• the optimum temperature for application – from 8 to 25°С;
• can be used in all types of crop rotation;
• it is not recommended for use on days when night frosts are predicted;
• the product is compatible with most pesticides and liquid fertilizers. However, in each separate case, the components must be checked for compatibility in a tank mixture. The product cannot be used with products of betanol group if the air temperature is more than +25°C, as it increases the risk of intoxication of crops.
• treatment is carried out in still and warm weather (the best temperature is from +15°C to +20°C);
• treatment is carried out 6 hours before the rain;
• do not treat if crops are weak or under stress;
• dose rate of the working solution during ground spraying is 200–300 liters per hectare. It is necessary to cover the whole area and spray the plants heavily while applying the product;
• mixing Kletodim with such active ingredients as: clopiralid, picloram, bentazone, isoxaben and pyridate is unacceptable – due to a pronounced systemic effect;
• due to the high sensitivity of rapeseed plants, in the cotyledon phase, to the action of pesticides, it is not advisable to use Toplants 240, EC in the morning after dew and after rain, with a doze rate above 0.6 l/ha;
• use the working solution on the day of preparation.
• it destroys effectively all annual and perennial cereal weeds;
• it acts quickly and is not phytotoxic;
• it destroys the underground and ground parts of cereal weeds.
List of the main sensitive weeds
Wild oat, Aleppo grass, cocksfoot, creeping wheatgrass, crabgrass (species), weed fall, ryegrass, fine bent grass, palm-grass (species), star grass, Bromus inermis Leyss, snow grass.