Torrinto, 500 EC is compatible with most herbicides, insecticides, and fungicides. In a mixture with strobilurins observed prolonged action. Compatibility with other products may depend on their formulation and water quality. Before mixing with other PPP, it is recommended to test for their physico-chemical compatibility.
Fungicide of preventive and therapeutic action, which can be used during the growing season, but the best effect between the phases of the appearance of the flag leaf and the beginning of flowering (BBCH 37-60). To ensure maximum efficiency, the first treatment should be carried out at the beginning of infection of plants. An important factor is the quality coating of the entire surface of the leaves and spike without draining the working solution from the treated surface. Processing should be carried out at air temperature not higher than + 25°С and optimum air humidity. The recommended consumption rate of the working solution is 200-400 l/ha.
• a wide range of biological activity against pathogens;
• optimal combination of two active substances of systemic and translaminar action;
• a combination of different mechanisms of action of active substances prevents resistance to phytopathogens;
• well-marked “stop effect” and therapeutic effect.
Optimal weather conditions for application
Preparation of the tank mixture
Weather conditions during the period of application
from + 15°С to + 25°С
Application should be made at a wind speed of not more than 3-4 m/s
WORLD EXPERIENCE IN THE USE OF ANALOGUES *
Dose rate, l/ha
Terms of application
Maximum quantity of treatments
Alternaria blight, rust, phomopsis, sclerotinia
Spraing during vegatation
Alternaria blight, cylindrosporium, phomosis, sclerotinia
* Please note that this product is not registered on such crops in Ukraine.