CODA Complex SL is a complex liquid mixture of minor nutrient elements together with biostimulants (amino acids). Homogeneity of the fertilizer allows to quickly assimilate it through the leaves and be used by the plant within a few hours after application. Fertilizer is used in mixtures with pesticides and separately for foliar application of plants. Free amino acids which penetrate into a leaf are immediately used in the construction of albuminous structures and creation of enzymes. CODA Complex SL is a balanced mixture of amino acids which significantly affect the quality and quantity of the harvest of all types of crops.
Dose rate, l/ha
Terms of application
CODA Complex, SL is used worldwide at: citrus, fruit and olive trees.
• high content of amino acids;
• high content of iron, copper and Mn;
• provides a rapid effect in the correction of metabolic processes and improves the process of photosynthesis;
• restores plant development and eliminates the negative effects of stressful conditions (weather conditions, phytotoxicity after PPP, etc.);
• improves plant resistance to disease;
• improved solubility in water due to a balanced formulation;
• absence of phytotoxicity;
• provides increase in the general yield of agricultural crops.