Fertilizer with a high concentration of nitrogen, intended for foliar fertilization, for in the initial stages of crop development and aslo during the intensive accumulation of vegetative mass. Contains the optimal set of essential trace elements for plants. All nutrients that enter the plant through the leaves and stem are quickly absorbed and used in the synthesis of compounds necessary for the plant, without spending time on assimilation from soil solution and transportation through the whole plant to the leaves. Contains AATC, which serves as a biostimulator and makes plants less sensitive to stressful growing conditions.
Dose rate, l/ha
Terms of application
CODA Fol 14-6-5, SL is used worldwide at the following crops: fruit, citrus, olive, ornamental trees, fruit and vegetables and in gardening.
• activates and accelerates the development of the autonomic system in the early stages of plant development;
• promotes active plant nutrition and stimulates its growth;
• improves plant resistance to disease;
• improved solubility in water due to a balanced formulation;
• absence of phytotoxicity;
• provides increase in the general productivity of agricultural crops.