The herbicide can be used in tank mixes with the active ingredients — phenmedipham + desmedipham and clopyralid on the crops of beet and with approved herbicides against dicotyledonous weeds in crops of soy and flax. But in each case it is necessary to check for compatibility of the agents.
First, you need to prepare a solutions of the products in separate containers.
Each subsequent component is added after complete dissolution of the previous one.
• the dose rate of the spray material is 200-300 l/hа. In case of dense crop planting or high infestation the dose rate of spray material should be increased;
• the maximum effect is achieved when weeds are in the stage of active growth, with warm weather and moist soil;
• the efficiacy may be reduced during precipitation within two hours after treatment;
• the row cultivation should be avoided for 2-3 weeks after treatment;
• the product can be used in admixture with insecticides and fungicides;
• subject to cropping technology it protects crops from annual gramineous weeds after treatment until the end of the growing season.
• systemic activity;
• effectively destroys almost all types of gramineous weeds (aerial part, root system);
• can be used without restriction at all stages of development of cultivated plants;
• compatible in tank mixtures with herbicides, used against dicots weeds;
• has the long-term effect can be used in a wide range of developmental phases of crops and weeds;
• high impact at low doses (0,8-1,0 l/ha) against previous crops;
• low phytotoxicity;
• it rapidly degraded in soil and water and no adverse effects on subsequent cereal crops;
• no restrictions on crop rotation.
List of the main sensitive weeds
Annual weeds: ribbon grass, brome grass, foxtail grass, silky bent grass, annual meadow grass, bastard oat, ryegrass, barnyard grass, red millet, self-seed crops, green foxtail grass, yellow-foxtail grass.
Perennial weeds: signal grass, aleppo grass, fowl grass, white bent, couch grass, beardless ryegrass, scutch grass, common reed.