Field of usage
Terms of application
Dose rate, l/ha
Sugar beet, soybean, sunflower*, rape
Annual gramineous weeds
Spraying in the phase 2–4 weed’s leaves
Perennial gramineous weeds
Spraying at the height of the weed’s 10–15 cm
* It is recommended to limit the use of the product based on chizalofop-P-ethyl for some phases of culture development. Contact your regional representative for more information.
The herbicide can be used in tank mixes with the active ingredients — phenmedipham + desmedipham and clopyralid on the crops of beet and with approved herbicides against dicotyledonous weeds in crops of soy and flax. But in each case it is necessary to check for compatibility of the agents.
• the dose rate of the spray material is 200-300 l/hа. In case of dense crop planting or high infestation the dose rate of spray material should be increased;
• the maximum effect is achieved when weeds are in the stage of active growth, with warm weather and moist soil;
• the efficiacy may be reduced during precipitation within two hours after treatment;
• the row cultivation should be avoided for 2-3 weeks after treatment;
• the product can be used in admixture with insecticides and fungicides.
• systemic activity;
• effectively destroys almost all types of gramineous weeds (aerial part, root system);
• compatible in tank mixtures with herbicides, used against dicots weeds;
• has the long-term effect can be used in a wide range of developmental phases of crops and weeds;
• low phytotoxicity;
• it rapidly degraded in soil and water and no adverse effects on subsequent cereal crops;
• no restrictions on crop rotation.
List of the main sensitive weeds
Annual weeds: ribbon grass, brome grass, foxtail grass, silky bent grass, annual meadow grass, bastard oat, ryegrass, barnyard grass, red millet, self-seed crops, green foxtail grass, yellow-foxtail grass.
Perennial weeds: signal grass, aleppo grass, fowl grass, white bent, couch grass, beardless ryegrass, scutch grass, common reed.