The product is not compatible with the organophosphate insecticide groups (dimethoate, chlorpyrifos, etc.). Do not use in tank mixtures with graminicides.
• temperature regime for the use of the product from 15°C to 25°C and at wind speed of 3–4 m/s;
• one treatment per season;
• the rate of water use 200-300 l/ha;
• products from the imidazolinone group are not recommended to be used on the same field more than 1 time in 3 years.
• wide range of controlled weeds;
• long lasting control of the next weeds;
• two modes of action through soil and leaves;
• one treatment is enough during the growing season with timely and proper use.
List of the main sensitive weeds
Amaranth species, velvetleaf, wild oat field, small-flower galinsoga, field violet, hepatica annual, cleavers, black nightshade, fumaria officinalis, spurrey, penny cress, bitterling, field mustard.