Escada 488 SC is compatible with most pesticides, except the products which are based on fosetyl aluminum and sulfur, organophosphates and products that have an acid reaction. The only thing that needs to be controlled to avoid phytotoxicity when combining products in a tank mixture – is its acidity. It should not be lower than 5,5.
• the duration of protective effect depends of weather conditions from 7 to 10 days;
• under the conditions that contribute to infection’s progression the process is carried out every 6 – 7 days.
At the stage of buds’ pushing it is important to use Escada 488 SC at the highest dose – 2 l/ha, perhaps twice. This measure greatly reduces the chance of scab infection on young leaves. For bacterial blights it is necessary to implement a range of agricultural activities, first of all removing affected shoots, followed by spraying with Escada 488 SC at a dose of 1,75 – 2,0 l/hа.
It is necessary to use the product 2 times – before blossoming and 30 days before harvesting. In the event of mildew’s expansion (rainy weather, night temperature below + 18С) it is necessary to treat in alternation with systemic fungicides, especially after ending of blossoming.
To prevent the late blight and alternaria blight treatments are carried out with the highest doses during the crop season on the leaf surface.
• a new unique principle of presence of two types ions Cu2+. The copper is in the form of complex structure which regulates a gradual release of ions Cu2+ and minimizes the risk of phytotoxicity;
• the excellent adhesiveness results in that the product practically has no need of repeating distribution to new growth of leaves and burgeons;
• forms a clearly visible film on the surface of various plant organs which remains even in unfavorable conditions. Due to adjuvants the coverage area of the plant surface is increasing and the product’s adhesion is improving.