It is possible to use in a mixture with other commonly used pesticides, in addition to alkaline, on the appropriate crops. But in each case the agents must be checked for compatibility.
• the product can be applied before planting, during planting and before the emergence of seedlings;
• to improve the action of the product is recommended to make application for preplant cultivation or for Europack, but no deeper than 5 cm;
• during irrigation the incorporation into the soil not performed;
• deprive the growing over of gramineous and dicotyledonous weeds to phase more than 2 leaves;
• doze rate of the working solution is 250-300 l/ha;
• can be used with any equipment for ground spraying;
• it is recommended to spray at wind speed not higher then 5 m/sec to avoid the sweep to the neighboring cultures;
• the possibility of applying on the parental forms;
• not recommended to eradicate, to spud in the row spacing after application of the herbicide. This will reduce the herbicidal effect;
• when sowing sunflower on light (slightly humus) soils, it is recommended to reduce the application rate to 3.0 l/ha.
• the double power of safe effect;
• eliminates competition from weeds at the early stage of crop growing;
• has long protective effect that prevents the emergence of the next wave of weeds;
• the flexibility in the application;
• the possibility of applying on the maize hybrids;
• under the dry weather conditions herbicidal effect can be enhanced due to not deep (up to 3-5 cm) incorporation into the soil.
List of the main sensitive weeds
Annual gramineous weeds: foxtail (species), rough-stalked bluegrass, barn grass, buffel grass (species).
Annual dicotyledonous weeds: pigweed, winterweed, blind weed, black bindweed, black nightshade, frost-blite, persicaria, galinsoga parviflora, wild radish.