It can be used together or subsequently with the agents of insecticidal and stimulating action.
• treatment needs to be carried out in advance before planting;
• seed moisture must be a standard (14%) or 1–2 % lower than the standard;
• use seeds which are cleaned of dust and impurities, without weed seeds, broken and damaged seeds or vegetative plant remains.
• combination of three various active ingredients according to the spectrum;
• high efficiency against a wide range of diseases;
• reliable protection of seeds and young plants;
• prevents the plants from growing over in the autumn;
• stimulates the development of a root system thereby increasing resistance to frost;
• increases germinating ability of seeds;
• intensively stimulates the early growth of seedlings;
• facilitates the simultaneous shoots and good tillering of plants;
• the best disinfectant for sowing in the soil.