Compatible with the products of betanal group and permitted graminicide which increases effectiveness and extends action spectrum but every single case must be checked for compatibility. It is not recommended to add insecticides and liquid fertilizers into the tank mixture with Radix 700 SC.
• favourable conditions for the application are from +15°C to +25°C
• can be applied before planting, pre-emergence and post-emergence of the crop;
• must be applied after weeds emerge in the cotyledon stage but do not wait for outbreak of weeds;
• the best effect can be achieved by applying Radix 700 SC (doze rate is 2 liters per hectare) three times;
• do not spray the beets in distress;
• do not process the crops less than 6 hours before the rain or heavy dew.
• highly effective against a wide range of weeds;
• protection period is from 5 to 8 weeks depending on weather conditions, species composition and phases of the weed development;
• can be applied during frequent rainfalls, washed away solution will affect through the soil;
• has low phytotoxicity and is mild to cultivated plants;
• can be applied at any stage of the vegetative season.
List of the main sensitive weeds
Veronika hederaefolia, goose grass, redroot pigweed, shepherd’s purse, white deadly, common chickweed, field violet, common knotweed, field pennycress, jointed charlock, field mustard, lambsquarter goosefoot, spotted knotweed, bird’s eye speedwell (Veronica persica), poppy, scentless mayweed, black nightshade and annual cereal weeds.