The product is compatible with most pesticides. However, in each separate case, components must be checked for compatibility. Do not use the product in the tank mixture with organophosphate insecticides, fertilizers for foliar feeding. It is not recommended to mix with graminicides.
In case of significant weediness, the presence of problematic weeds, drought, sparse crops, to enhance the herbicidal effect, Rimax 750, WG should be used with SAM Maxium(250–300 ml/ha) and working solution 250–300 l/ha.
Warm weather increases the speed of the herbicide; cool and dry — slows down.
In the acidic reaction of water or a working solution, it is necessary to use a working solution as soon as possible in order to avoid acid hydrolysis of tribenuron-methyl.
• a long period of application – from the appearance of two leaves to a flag leaf of the plant.
• control of a wide range of problem weeds;
• combination of price, quality and efficiency is particularly good;
• handy packing: 100-gram plastic bottle with a measuring cup;
• the possibility of using in autumn against Brássica nápus, and a complex of wintering dicotyledonous weeds (goose grass, bagged sailor, red poppy, field violet, etc.).
List of the main sensitive weeds
Sensitive dicot weeds at the application rate of 20 grams per hectare: descurainia Sofia, field poppy, jointed charlock, chamomile, field mustard, spurry, stinkweed, field thistle, winterweed, nettle, amaranth, shepherd’s purse, hedge-nettle, betony, common sunflower,campion (Lychnis), prickly lettuce, bitterling, sisymbrium, crane’s bell, erysimum.
Sensitive decot weeds at the application rate of 25 grams per hectare: pig weed up to 3 leaves, dandelion (blowball), goose grass, mallow, knotweed, yellow thistle, corn chrysanthemum.
Resistant weeds: field bondweed, Veronica hederaefolia, corn pansy.