The product is compatible in tank mixtures with other herbicides, but in each separate case it is necessary to check the product for compatibility. Do not use the product in tank mixtures with herbicides based on pyridate and bentazone.
• processing should be carried out in the period of intensive growth of weeds in the initial phase of their development: 2-4 leaves of annual broadleaf, 3-5 leaves of annual cereal, perennial grass weeds to 15 cm;
• conditions for use: temperature must be not lower than +15°С and not higher than +25°С;
• spraying is carried out in the morning or in the evening in calm weather;
• do not work the soil between the rows during the seven-day period before or after the application;
• do not spray the maize with organophosphorus agents within seven days before and after treatment;
• to expand the range of controlled weeds, use a mixture of Salut 40 OD with Teson 622, SE is recommended.
• growth and development of weeds stop within a few hours after the treatment and complete destruction occurs within 14-25 days;
• can be used in a wide range of development phases of maize: 3-10 leaves;
• protection period is 1- 1.5 months, depending on weather conditions;
• does not require the addition of surface-active ingredients;
• short half-life period, does not affect the following crop rotation;
• low-toxic: safe for birds and bees.
List of the main sensitive weeds
Jointed charlock, scentless mayweed, winterweed, couch grass, Cuba grass, Johnson grass (Sorghum), common oat grass, shepherd’s purse, common purslane, prickly grass, bristle grass (species), amaranthus (species).
Middle sensitive weeds
Ragweed, pigweed, bitterling.
Relatively sensitive weeds
Hedge-nettle betony, marsh woundwort, spurry, goose grass, white deadly, annual thistle