Samum Forte 374 SL is compatible with urea or ammonium nitrate. It is recommended use a mixture of SAM Wopro Wet or SAM Maxium and nitrogen fertilizers to improve the action. Tank mixtures with other pesticides are not recommended because of mismatching of product use.
• the product is applied by spraying sunflowers in a phase of browning baskets; early treatment can reduce the harvest;
• it is necessary to cover the whole area and spray the plants heavily while applying the product;
• treatment is recommended to carry out in the evening or during the day provided the weather is cloudy;
• spraying is prohibited if the wind speed is more than 3–4 m/s;
• doze rate of the working solution for ground sprayers is 200–300 l/ha, for aircraft treatments 50–70 l/ha;
• the prepared solution must be used within 24 hours.
• produces extremely rapid product effect and convincing result;
• it is quickly absorbed by plants and provides rapid and equal ripening; as a result it saves costs in final drying of seeds;
• the active ingredient of contact action degrades quickly in the plant, so you can use the product on seed plots and edible crops;
• dries a weed (except crops) which makes harvesting easier;
• gives possibility to obtain seeds with low humidity and doesn’t change the fatty acid composition;
• stops the development and spread of diseases such as white and gray mold of sunflower, and others;
• preserves machinery and equipment: there is an element that prevents metal corrosion.