It is compatible with pesticides in tank mixtures, has a neutral reaction. The mixture must be checked for compatibility and phytotoxicity on a culture before use.
• the young plants that are actively vegetative must be sprayed, as the product moves through them faster. The first treatment is preventive, the next treatments – with an interval of 10-14 days;
• a complete cover of the area when applying the product is required. Plants must be sprayed heavily, while applying fungicide;
• the recommended application rate of the working solution for ground spraying is 200 – 300 liters per hectare and 800 – 1000 liters per hectare – for vineyards.
• it is applied as a prevention and at a mass distribution of a disease;
• it has a broad spectrum of activity due to the successful combination of two active ingredients: systemic (Metalaxyl-M) and contact (mancozeb);
• it is resistant to washing off by rain.