Stargezan 500 SC is well combined with the herbicides Proxanil 720 EC and Pioneer 900, EC, which expands the spectrum of action on annual cereal weeds.
• doze rate of the product depends on the mechanical composition of the soil and potential infestation. A minimum recommended dose is used for thin-humous, psammitic soils, loamy and for the soil with high humus content, the maximum recommended dose is used.
• high-quality pre-sowing soil handling is a basic requirement for the best effect.
• it is recommended to apply the agent to a depth of 2-3 cm in case of dry weather conditions or if there is a lack of soil moisture.
• after the agent has been applied do not carry out row cultivation – it reduces the impact on weeds.
• it has a long-term protective effect (for 6-10 weeks), it depends on the soil, climate and doze rate of the product.
• it provides a reliable protection of crops due to the wide range of actions on the annual dicotyledonous weeds.
• it is a perfect partner for mixtures with other soil herbicides.
• there is no after effect on the following crops in rotation.
List of the main sensitive weeds
Field bindweed, melilot, ivy-leaved speedwell, shepherd’s purse, galinsoga, field mustard, betony, thorn apple, winterweed, stinging nettle, prickly grass, pigweed, common coltsfoot, palm-grass (species), common sow thistle (shoots from seeds), corn chamomile, field penny-cress, spurrey, beggar-ticks, smooth pigweed.