The product is compatible with most pesticides which used on crops in the same time. But in each case the agents must be checked for compatibility.
• applied as water solution;
• dose rate of the working solution: 200-400 l/ha;
• working solution should be used within 24 hours after preparation;
• optimum time for spraying – from 6 till 9 a.m. or from 7 till 9 p.m. in calm dry weather at the temperature not higher then 25 °C.
• prophylactic and rapid therapeutic effect is common;
• the product moves acropetally and translaminarly in the leaf;
• due to the high systemic activity of cyproconazole, can be used prophylactically for the treatment of a wide range of pathogens;
• provides lengthening of vegetation of a plant, increases prolificness due to:
1. improve water use efficiency and improve photoassimilation;
2. optimization of nitrogen metabolism;
3. inhibition of ethylene formation;
• long protection period;
• it has a specific activity against fungi, rust and persists in culture for up to 30-45 days.