Compatible with most pesticides (herbicides, insecticides, fertilizers, growth regulators), but in each case it is necessary to make a compatibility test.
• wheat is treated at the development stage 37 (flag leaflet) and 51 (beginning of earing). Against fusarium head blight in the development stage 55-56 (earing-flowering). Winter rape – in the fall in the rosette phase with 4-5 leaves and in the spring – in the phase of active growth (the beginning of the formation of pods in the lower tier). Spring rape – during the growing season when the first signs of the disease appear (phase of active growth of the stem – the beginning of the formation of pods in the lower tier);
• during preparation of the working solution Tebu Top 250, EC should be added to water, and not vice versa, and directly into the sprayer tank, half filled with water, undiluted. The average amount of the working solution in the processing of 200-400 l/ha.
• has a prophylactic and therapeutic effect;
• active in the class of triazoles;
• long period of protective action, 4-5 weeks from the moment of treatment;
• pronounced growth-regulating action;
• lack of phytotoxicity on cultivated plants, in case to compliance with the rules of application.