Depending on the field infestation and weed species, Pioneer 900 EC can be used in tank mixtures with Stargezan 500, SC (1.5-2.0 l/ha) on sunflower.
• basic requirement for developing high herbicide effect is the quality of the seedbed preparation (large lumps increase the area of absorption, reducing the effectiveness of the product);
• after application, it is necessary to incorporate it into the soil by light or moderate harrows and in case of drought the soil must be pressed;
• use the minimum of a recommended dose on the humus-poor and light-textured soils and maximum of a recommended dose on the loamy, heavy and high-humus soils;
• apply the product in irriguous soil for better results;
• doze rate of the working solution during the ground spraying is 200-300 liters per hectare. It is necessary to cover the whole area while applying the product.
• it provides crops with a good start and further development, resulting in the death of the weed competitors even before they are on the surface;
• it reduces the number of mechanical tillage that retains moisture and productive topsoil;
• it doesn’t accumulate in the environment and is rapidly degraded in soil.