The product is compatible with most pesticides and liquid fertilizers. However, in each case, a preliminary assessment of the compatibility of components in the tank mixture should be made.
• Cereal crops and potatoes are sprayed during the vegetative season, apple orchards – before and after flowering time.
• Spraying is carried out in the rainy weather but not when it is hot; the wind speed must not exceed 3–4 meters per second.
• The doze rate of the working fluid during ground spraying is 200–300 liters per hectare and 800–1000 liters per hectare for fruit. A complete cover of the area when applying the product is required. Plants must be sprayed heavily.
• Synergetic interaction of two chemical classes: organophosphorus and pyrethroid.
• It destroys the complex of sucking and chewing insects in all stages of their development.
• Aphids, mites, thrips, moths, leeches are sensitive to the product.
• It has quick and intense effect: insects and larvae die in the first 48 hours after treatment.
• It has a long and persistent action.
• It is not phytotoxic.