Proxanil can be used in a tank mix with Stargezan 500 SC (1,5-2,0 l/ha) on sunflower and soybeans, depending on the field contamination and weed species composition.
• when applying the herbicide on oilseed rape in autumn, there is no need for respraying with postemergent herbicides;
• at pre-emergence application incorporation into the soil is not required;
• at post-emergence application the best effect is achieved in phase of germination – for annual grass weeds, in the cotyledon phase – for dicotyledonous weeds;
• if using the product the green mass of corn can not be used for silage;
• avoid any tillage operations after applying the product;
• it is possible to use Proxanil 720, EC in protection systems for varieties and hybrids of sunflower resistant to the activity of imidazolinones and tribenuron-methyl.
• does not require incorporation into the soil on condition of sufficient moisture;
• is not phytotoxic;
• long-term protective effect (up to 60 days);
• flexible in usage;
• a good partner for the tank mixtires;
• can be used on a wide variety of crops;
• no restrictions in crop rotation;
• provides a high efficiency both at preemergence application or at postemergence (for corn and rape).
Optimal weather conditions for application
Preparation of the tank mixture
Weather conditions during the period of application
from + 10°С to + 25°С
Optimal conditions for application – after rain or irrigation normally 10-20 mm. Application should be made at a wind speed of not more than 3-4 m/s.
List of the main sensitive weeds
Prickly grass, palm-grass (types), digitaria (types), oatgrass, aleppo grass (of seeds), bent grass, amaranthus (types), galinsoga (types), matricaria (typres), goose grass, atriplex (types), starweed, caseweed, field mustard, poppy (types), xanthium spinosum, polygonum, knotweed, field pennycress, bagged sailor, dead-nettle, small bugloss, common fumitory, descurainia Sophia.
List of main types of medium-sensitive weeds: ragweed.