Formulation can be used with other groups of pesticides, as well as with liquid foliar and water solutions of dry mineral fertilizers applied in terms as foliar and soil dressings. It is necessary to test mixture prior to application.
• re-treatment should be carried out with an interval of 3-4 weeks when favorable climatic conditions for the development of diseases;
• do not carry out handling, if there is a danger of rain-fall, stop treatment at the first sign of rain.
•application in autumn on rape completely eradicates existing diseases, prevents re-infection and partially inhibits the vertical growth of rapeseed plants. Cultivation in the second half of the growing season (spring-summer period) along with high disease control increases plant branching and prolongs flowering before the first signs of the disease;
•the best biological efficiency of the product is observed when spraying plants during their active growth;
•along with excellent therapeutic and prophylactic action, Triafer T slows down the aging process of cells and promotes the formation of strong plant immunity;
•the protection period is 20-30 days.
• it is quickly absorbed by the plant and provides reliable protection from external or internal infection;
• it provides systemic, contact and fumigation protective effect ;
• wide range of treatment and protective effect;
• one of the most mobile formulations in triasole group;
• it provides long-term protective effect extended to newly-formed plant organs ;
• perfect combination of low consumption level and price for area unit;
• flexibility in application (regardless crop development stage);
• resistant to rain wash-off in as little as 3 hours after application;
• synergism of two active ingredients is evident as double impact on Septoria disease and Fusarium disease.
•can be used in tank mixes with other pesticides and foliar fertilizers
•the best level of protection against Fusarium head blight – when sprayed at the beginning of winter wheat flowering (3-5% of plants bloom);
•the best results can be achieved by using the mixture with surfactants, adjuvants and adhesives.
Optimal weather conditions for application
Preparation of the tank mixture
Weather conditions during the period of application
from + 15°С to + 25°С
Application should be made at a wind speed of not more than 3-4 m/s
WORLD EXPERIENCE IN THE USE OF ANALOGUES *
Dose rate, l/haTerms of application
Terms of application
Maximum quantity of treatments
Ascochyta sojaecola Abr, fusarium graminearum
Spraying during vegetation
1-2 per season
Helminthosporium turcicum Pass
* Please note that this product is not registered on such crops in Ukraine.